Plan to be in Ludington this Summer for our Biggest Events!
Summer is Ludington's favorite season, so if you're considering a vacation in the area, we've got the festivals to keep you entertained! Have fun at the event, and then discover Ludington's beaches, trails, lighthouses, lakes, sand dunes, cultural activities, and so much more!
Ludington's Annual Summer Events - Dates for 2019
- May 10-First sailing of the season for S.S. Badger Carferry
- June 8-Lakestride Half Marathon, 10K & 5K and Love Ludington Weekend
- June 15 & 16-Gus Macker 3-on-3 Charity Basketball Tournament
- July 4-Freedom Festival & Fireworks
- July 6 & 7-West Shore Art Fair
- July 6 & 7-Ludrock
- July 12, 19, 26 & August 2-Friday Night Live
- July 18-24-Offshore Fishing Classic
- July 27 & August 3-West Shore Bank Rhythm & Dunes Concerts
- August 6-10-Western Michigan Fair
- August 1, 8, 15 & 22-Movies in the Park
- August 10 & 11-Gold Coast Artisan Fair
- August 17-Suds on the Shore